7 Essential Steps to Master Public Speaking on Zoom
The remote workplace is here to stay. Working from home and hybrid teams are now part of our business lexicon. And video conferencing–whether on Zoom, Teams, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Google Meet or other platforms–has become an indispensable tool to interact with clients, colleagues, and stakeholders at all levels.
How well do you Zoom?
Download my 7 Essential Steps to Master Public Speaking on Zoom to get on track with the best practices in video conferencing.
- What video equipment do you need?
- Do you have a Zoom wardrobe?
- What kind of lighting must you have?
- What should you do with your background?
- How do you overcome Zoom fatigue?
Discover the answers and practical ideas to improve your impact every time you need to speak, engage, and persuade.